Friday, August 13, 2010

There are so many profanities I want to throw in your face in a fit of rage. So many things I want you to see but know you never will.

Every time I meet someone who swears they can never trust again because one person betrayed that trust, I curse myself. I am convinced that these people are the worst kind. There is nothing worse than a person who swears he cannot trust, because it is almost certain that he will act untrustworthy.
So what if you don't think you can trust me? You can. Shouldn't I have a say in this, too? While you're busy not trusting me, your demeanor is breaking me into tiny fragments of who I want to be with you. If you want to believe in someone, you can't push them away forever. You're going to be alone forever. I don't want to think the same of myself.

Let me in. Let me in. Let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment